Saturday, May 5, 2012

Barbie Exploding Box Invitation

Since I started my invites business...I've been very busy... as in super busy. Sometimes i do work till the wee hours of the morning just to finish my rush invites order.  It's tiring but also fulfilling specially when my clients are satisfied and loved my works. 

Just received another invites order with Barbie theme. It's my 1st time to design a Barbie invites which made it a bit more challenging.

Here's my Exploding Box Barbie Invites
Barbie Exploding Box Invite Layout 
Barbie Exploding Box Invite Layout 
Barbie Exploding Box Invite Layout 
Barbie Exploding Box Invite Layout: Details
Barbie Exploding Box Invite Layout : Photo 
Actual Sample Barbie Exploding Box Invites
Barbie Exploding Box Invites Side
Barbie Exploding Box Invites Front
Barbie Exploding Box Invites Side
Barbie Exploding Box Invites Back
Barbie Exploding Box Invites Top View
Opened Barbie Exploding Box Invites 
Inside Barbie Exploding Box Invites
Opened Barbie Exploding Box Invites
"My works are just simple but truly made with passion and dedication" - Bernie Reyes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...